To try SynaProbe Design, please:
1. Click here and then click on the “Access Now” button
2. Click on SynaProbe Design and make sure the query type is set to Nucleotide-nucleotide.
3. Click on the ‘test sequence’ button and get the SARS Target
sequence fragment into the ‘Sequence’ box by clicking on the ‘Copy’ button.
4. The ‘Viral genomes’ SynaBASE should be selected.
5. Select 50 as the probe sequence length
6. Using the default parameters, click on ‘PROBE DESIGN’ to begin your analysis.
7. Once you have your results in a probe location graph, you can
manipulate the graph by adjusting the weighting parameters. Select 5.0
and 3.0 for Uniqueness and Position weightings, respectively. Probes
shall be redesigned and displayed in real time.
8. Highlight probe candidate number 1 and click the
button to link directly to Synaprobe Hybridization.
9. To perform any other type of analysis such as mining for functional and structural annotations with the buttons on the right.